Thursday, February 1, 2007

WELCOME


Welcome all of you.

This Blog is about me, Denny Williams. I have created this site so that I can have contact with you. My career job, I'm a firefighter -going on 12 years. Though I love my job and it puts food on the table, I have another passion... writing. The last few years I've studied to be a screenwriter and currently working on projects that I can discuss later.

The last few years I've gone to conventions to network and get to know the business. I work with comics and screenplays. Eventually, I would like to start a studio with my best friend and artist, Josh Medors.

I have lots of hobbies, but writing is not a hobby anymore. It's now a job and I love it!

That's all for now.

See you soon,
-Denny

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Looks great Denny!